T: (845) 855-1555
F: (845) 855-9526
Gayle has been of counsel in the Pawling office of Marvin and Marvin, PLLC since 1998. Before joining Marvin and Marvin, PLLC, she worked in the Trusts and Estates Department of a prominent New York City law firm. Gayle’s practice concentrates on estate planning and administration, will drafting and tax planning. Gayle also serves as a prosecutor in the Town of Pawling and the Town of Amenia Justice Courts.
Gayle is admitted to practice in all courts in the State of New York as well as the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York.
- 1984 – B.A., cum laude, Wellesley College
- 1989 – J.D., Fordham University
- Board of Directors – Mizzentop Day School
- Active Member – Pawling Republican Committee
- Active Member – St. John’s Catholic Church
- Past Director – Pawling Little League
- Past Coach – Pawling Youth Soccer
- Past Director – Ryan McElroy Children’s Cancer Foundation
- Past President – Friends of the Pawling Free Library
- Past Member – Town of Pawling Parkland Planning Committee
Gayle and her husband live in Pawling, New York and have three children.