T: (845) 855-1555
F: (845) 855-9526
Robert J. Marvin, Jr., founded the Pawling office in 1992 after practicing with a large New York City law firm from 1983 until 1992. Bob is actively involved in complex commercial and residential real estate, zoning and land use planning, construction and contract law. Bob has represented numerous developers and other property owners in various transactions and also before municipal boards (Town, Village, Planning and Zoning) in Dutchess, Putnam and Westchester Counties. Bob is actively involved in litigation, both at the trial and appellate level.. Bob has litigated cases in the area of real estate, automobile accident litigation, commercial transactions, estate litigation and personal injury. Bob is currently a prosecutor in the Town of Pawling Justice Court.
Bob is admitted to practice in all of the Courts of the State of New York, as well as the Southern and Eastern US District Courts of New York. Bob is a member of the Dutchess County and New York State Bar Associations.
- 1978 – B.A. Mathematics, Washington and Lee University
- 1983 – J.D., Fordham University
- Vice President and Board Member – Quaker Hill Country Club, Pawling, New York
- Active Member – St. John’s Catholic Church, Pawling, New York
- Past Member – Town of Pawling Board
- Past Member – Town of Pawling Zoning Board of Appeals
- Past Director – Quaker Lake Incorporated, Pawling, New York
- Past Director – Holiday Hills YMCA
- Coach – Pawling Little League
Bob lives with his wife and three children in Pawling, New York. Bob spends his spare time running local road races, cycling and golfing.